Hey, hope you guys enjoyed your day!
Today, I have gathered some of the subtle and apparent signs of stress.
Stress has physical, emotional and psychological effects on us. It affects our moods, behaviors, activities. It can create positive/negative feelings.
Stress attack can take different forms, from burnout to significant weight change.
Be on the lookout for these 20 signs and symptoms of stress.
1. Withdrawal from people and certain situations.
2. Recurrent flashback, dreams and intrusive thoughts.
3. Being overly vigilant/ easily startled.
4. Cutting, grinding teeth.
5. Difficulty breathing, sighing.
6. Insomnia, nightmares.
7. Feeling anxiety, guilt, nervous.
8. Increased frustrating, irritability.
9. Cold or sweaty hands/ feet.
10. Lightheadedness, dizziness.
11. Forgetfulness, disorganization, confusion.
12. Trouble learning new information.
13. Lashing out, angry outburst.
13. Negative self-image, self-criticism.
14. Reduced work productivity.
15. Frequent blushing and sweating.
16. Neck ache, back pain, muscle spasms.
17. Feeling overwhelmed.
18. Difficulty in making decisions.
19. Overaction to petty annoyance.
20. Less motivated to do things you once enjoyed.
Thanks for reading!😃